Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Feature and Project

So I was asked today if I wanted to be featured in our local newspaper ...which will appear in August. I am super excited about this! My first true exposure!!!

Also I am creating a new project. I recently started to crochet again..as you can see...and I decided that some of this talent and other crochet artist talents should go towards a nice cause. My son spend a lot of time in the hospital as you can see on my other blog lsucd.blogspot.com so I want to to crochet animals for all the children that have a stay at the children's hospital at UVA. We have received blankets and animals during our time ...and this is going to be a nice way to make other kids feel a little better as they are hooked to IV lines, tubes and other machines. I am looking for other crochet artist willing to participate and contribute. It doesn't matter what animal because any animal will do. I will distribute them to the hospital, if you are interested please e-mail me at admin@hippiescreations.com

0 comments: