Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gearing up for Old Farm Day

October 3rd is Old Farm Day in Fluvanna..and yes I am a vendor. The last few days I have collaborated the kind of inventory I want to have on hand, the creations I want to offer to the public and narrowed down a good list of soaps and things to have. So far I have created matching lilac set, each set carries soap, lotion and bath fizz! This morning I unmolded and cut the raspberry delight I created yesterday, and without even trying I managed to swirl it quite nicely. Will have to remember my method...lol






Visit www.hippiescreations.com or hippiescreations.etsy.com for available soaps, lotions, fizzes, art on wood and more.

1 comments:

alinadel said...

I love your soaps and all your creations! I am a mother of two boys and I admire you can study and be a mum for four!
I wish you all the best!
Regards from Romania!