Thursday, September 17, 2009

Getting back into the groove

I have been extremely busy with other things and not so much the business side of life. I regularly go to the local Farmer's Market (Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday) and have regular life happening in between. As I recently stopped working full time outside of the home, I am still in the process of working on a schedule that I can work with such as creating soaps and fizzes as well as continue to manage to do my homework and tend to the family.

Onward to the newest creations I have is the bath dreams with Vacation Bath Fizzes or is it Bath Vacation Fizzes? Not Sure...

I am going to try and get onto the blog a little more regular as things have settled down a bit and talk about the different things I want to do, am doing and creating and even perhaps bits and pieces of the newsletter? I am excited about the new venture...

0 comments: