Monday, October 5, 2009

It's been a zoo around here

and I hope to find a better schedule to blog something more frequently. Farm Day went well, not as successful as I had hoped, and while people's pockets may be tight around the belt, I must still push forward. Since making the decision to work full-time in my business so that I have more time at home I am trying to find new opportunities to market, advertise and get the word out. Its a challenge but without hard work I don't think we will succeed. Thanks to a wonderful post on another blog, I am once again and continue to be inspired by what I do..I love art, I love crafting and I love handmade! It's my passion and I have the ability to do a little bit of everything. I have hopes and I have dreams and now I am working in a plan to make them happen!!

0 comments: