Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Slowly

the Farmer's Market Season is coming to an end but don't dispair there are plenty events during the winter to keep things going. I just signed up for the Fluvanna Meals on Wheels Event on November 7th. It's a great cause supporting our community. Of course if you know me, my business and my website you know that I donate part of my profits and product to local organizations. I am a strong supporter of the Arc of Piedmont that enriches the lives of individuals with intellectual disabilities, but also organizations that help with shelter for homeless individuals at this time PACEM is on the list but I am always willing to learn about other organizations that could make good use of handmade soap, or crochet hats, scarfs and who knows what else.

Tomorrow I will be taking pictures of the items I have created currently sitting in my display box and will be posting them on my website :o) New items include soap, jewelry and a new wood burning :o)

0 comments: