Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gift Bags, Gift Bags, Gift Bags

In recent days I have finished more gift bags and opened the door to perhaps create your own scented creations.. I currently have a complete set of Raspberry or Lilac Freesia ..but I also have butterscotch soap with out chill out lotion and vacation bath fizzes .. I am currently taking requests on scents you might be interested in and if you order from my etsy store with the code novetsy19 ..you will receive free shipping (this is good until the end of the months). I will have to adjust your invoice in paypal or refund you your money for the shipping, more work on my side but that's okay.. so check out the other beautiful creations:

I am a little disappointed that a new artisan market has declined me for a shop but wanted to point it is not due to my abilities but that they look for a mix of products and an overall aesthetic that complements their brand and reflects the subjective vision and I suppose I don't fit their bill? Rejection is never easy but I find that I am frustrated in companies that want to promote handmade but then don't...well that is my perception anyway
On the positive not I did have sale in my etsy shop and that is encouraging to me so, YAY!

0 comments: