Monday, January 4, 2010

Adding New Items this Year

These past few days I have been crocheting some new items - though am still lacking some pictures.. dang lighting but I will be working on that. In the mean time, I have managed to create cozies for ipods, iphones, mp3 players, cell phones, eye glasses and lord knows what else you can think of to put in there and protect from being scratched up. These are handsewn from felt with a double layer for protection. I absolutely love the colors and am off to search for more variety :)






So head on over to Hippie's Creations and see what else we have and be on the look out for more to be added!
I have also worked on some more soaps...the first set of samples are done and the second set is in progress as we speak. I am hoping to get them ready to be shipped by Wednesday but no later than Thursday. In addition, I have a nice passionfruit rose soap curing on my shelves right now. I cannot wait to unveil this as this is absolutely a fabulous scent. So be on the look out...

0 comments: