Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Artist of the Week

Tuesdays will be the day I will bring you the Artist of the Week ~ this week it's Feral Glass - Stained Glass Garden Art. I was browsing on Etsy - with no clear destination and I came across this:

Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia - Feral Glass says this about the work:
"Most stained glass lives a sedate, domesticated life atop your lamps or staring wistfully out of a window. Feral Glass has legs of brass and runs wild in your garden. Meet Spring with a burst of color, and keep it going year-round. Wind, rain and rust-proof."

From Peace signs to Question Mark , Feral Glass has a view of the Appalachian trail and creates master pieces. I find the pieces absolutely stunning and can imagine one of these in my yard one day!

0 comments: