Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Artist of the Week

This morning I decided to pounce on Etsy and see who was new, had no sales and just what is out there. There are a lot of great artists out there..this one caught my eye!


The artist of this store creates needled felted spirit dolls like this one "Mother's Love"

I don't needle felt but I love the art and the creations one can do with them. But my favorite in her store is the "Figgy Pudding Faerie",

This would be beautiful in any window for sure. I also love this one with spring right around the corner (so we hope because we had enough of snow this Spring Jubilation Faerie would just be very fitting.

 

 Want to be the next featured Artist? Send me an email to admin@hippiescreations.com 

Have a nice day and if it's snowing wherever you are...stay warm and crafty!

0 comments: