Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cute Soaps for a good cause

I wanted to share some pictures of the items I have been doing for the National Urea Cycle Foundation. I ventured and bought some molds, melt and pour soap from one of my favorite suppliers and started to create. I think that the kids will love these and the money is going towards a good cause that I am passionate about and want to advocate for. There is a part of me that screams and yells inside that says "We need to find a cure" so that we do not loose anymore precious loved ones, that individuals no longer endure brain damage or slip into a coma. This is personal in every way shape a form. A liver transplant "appears" to be the only thing that cures "some" urea cycle disorders. Some of them, a liver transplant seems a mute point, so we have to find something else, another way. And I want to help in any way that I can... 
 Saving one life one wash at a time!

2 comments:

Finding Charm said...

Those are real cute. I bet the kids will love them. Maybe it'll be fun enough so they wash their hands more often. I wasn't aware of this cause. Thanks for mentioning it.

Hippie's Creations said...

Thanks!