Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My featured item of the week

I have been making shampoo bars for a year and have never looked back into buying other companies shampoos. Sure the bottle is convenient but this is what I say about my shampoo bar:

Before I created this awesome bar of shampoo I needed conditioner after each shampoo. Since using this I am happy to tell you I now longer need two products to take care of my hair. When I am washing my hair, I lather it real good, leave it for a few minutes before rinsing it..and it is about as soft as it will get.

My partner said he hasn't had dandruff problems since he started using this bar of shampoo.

So I welcome you to try and treat your hair to a bar of shampoo that cleanses, nourishes and softens as you lather.

Each bar is about 4-5 oz. and is scented with Tree Tea and Fir Needle. Tea Tree essential oil has natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties to help in healing and keeping your skin healthy.


Most commercial shampoos contain harsh synthetics that ‘cleanse’ by stripping your hair of everything, including natural oils. This not only leaves your hair dry and unmanageable, but also dull-looking.

I realize that I cannot make claims and I do not make claims about this, but rather letting you know about my experience with this product. It has been one of my best sellers (and is currently in the mold as I am almost out). I currently make 2 different scents : Tea Tree with Fir Needle, Geranium with Plumeria and Herbal Essence with Tea Tree. 

My family always use my product and we never test it on animals  though I wonder if this will make my dog smell better?

0 comments: