Sunday, March 14, 2010

Taking a break

There are times we often 'forget' to take a break. Our schedule and often times hectic lives may not allow for us to do so. That's why today you will not find the regular post on eco-friendly thoughts and notions but rather I am taking a day off (well kinda of, its difficult to do as a mom).

With that said, I wanted to let you know about a Sale I am having in my bath & body shop!! From March 14th, 2010 thru March 21st, 2010 ... it's 20% OFF on all bath & body items (does not include shipping). You can either go to the Etsy store: Hippie's Bath & Body and I will either issue a new invoice or refund the difference.

In my artfire shop of Hippie's Bath & Body, the discount is already calculated in. Most items will ship the same or the next day!

0 comments: