Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Be Featured

 Tuesdays of every week, an artist will be featured. 
This is what you will have to do

1. I need an email indicating you want to be featured with the subject line: I want to be featured on your blog". I will need your shop name and/or URL with a description of what it is you make or do.

2. I will fill the spots I have available kind of on a first come first serve basis. All will be featured, it will just turn into a waiting list!!

3. If you want to be featured, these are some of the questions I would like to include:

1. Why did you decide to open a shop?
2. How did you get into your art?
3. What do you love about what you are doing?
4. How does your art fit into your dreams for your life?
5. What have you learned about yourself from starting your shop and learning your art form?

And of course whatever else you would like to add


*By applying, you give me permission to pull images from your shop and/or blog.*

 Send me an e-mail to admin@hippiescreations.com and if that doesn't work try hippiescreations@gmail.com
Looking forward to featuring you!

0 comments: