Sunday, April 11, 2010

Schedule...off ... what's that mean


Sometimes life throws in a wrench...blah.. with me not having felt good in the past weeks my schedule has gone whack.. I haven't felt very much like doing anything..anything at all.. I am burning out on my classes and school, constantly worry about my sons medical needs, graduating another son, and (today) we are finally celebrating my 12 year old's birthday (2 weeks over due). Normally on Sundays, I like to talk about eco-friendly things, but instead today I am doing a show and tell! Yesterday, I took the day to create and made some uber-cute, awesome smelling soaps!

 All these are available in my Etsy Shop or on my website!

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I know just what you mean my dear friend. I feel like life threw me the entire toolbox, minus the wrench, I get it used it to whack at your schedule, huh?

Happy birthday to your angel. Hope things get better medically around the house. And thank the Gods your style still awesome, for your new creations rock!

Hippie's Creations said...

Thanks!!!!