Thursday, September 16, 2010

I've been working ..I've been thinking while I'm working..

I don't know if you noticed but I know also have a direct link to our Bath & Body line on its own domain Hippie's Bath and Body. I had been toying with the idea of separating all Bath & Body items away from Hippie's Creations, but would it make sense to have it available on both websites? After all I promote handmade items and all my creations are therefore handmade. If you have any feedback on this, I am listening!

In the mean time while I am contemplating this I have been creating. Don't these cupcakes look good? With the help of Bramble Berry and the blog that is kept I was able to use the awesome tutorial on frosting.. I created this.. it doesn't have all of what they used in my frosting.. but I definitely like it. So I have been creating the Blackberry Jam Cupcakes (seen in the picture above) as well as some chocolate fudge cupcakes... I have caught the cupcake bug. I have a few more that I am currently working on that I hope to have ready by this weekend for when its time to go set up at the Scottsville Farmer's Market. I am amazed of what you can do with glycerin soap. Look out for more future glycerin items in my items. These are currently available on my Bath & Body website

0 comments: