Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More Animal Hats

So orders are coming in for these awesome animal hats..even new requests..like "can you make a kangaroo?" hmm that one will take some thinking, playing with yarn and see what we can do. In the mean time check out my deer hat!Doesn't it just look awesome? The antlers are stuffed with some fiberfill to keep them up.. but gosh now imagine a red nose? Can you say Rudolph? It needs a warning label to not wear into the woods during hunting season for sure, though I don't know if it would have enough points .. or does it?

I also created what was intended to be a dinosaur more something out of the move Lilo and Stitch... imagine if Stitch were green with spikes.. yeap it would totally fly as that. Its got what I call alien eyes and a full set of teeth.. but its uber-cute.. hmm thinking a stitch hat isn't too far from the making.. in blue with ears in stead of spikes... works for me.. and then we have the plain dinosaur... no eyes.. no nose.. no teeth just spikes... but still cute or awesome nonetheless.


I will be adding more hats such as Panda, Cat, Beaver, Monkey, Mouse, Bat, Rabbit, Skunk, Squirrel (kinks to be worked out on this) and whatever else I can come up with. These are now being offered on my website for all size from infant to adult!

4 comments:

trusk4u said...

These are sooo cute!!! I'm sure you will have many, many sales especially with the holidays coming!

Hippie's Creations said...

:) thanks they have taken off like wildfire!

Alexander said...

I would really like to purchase the plain dinosaur hat, with no teeth or eyes. Please contact me at alexanderthevo@gmail.com


Thanks!

Alex

Prof. Godel Fishbreath, Otter said...

Otter hat.
Contact me at sean early august at hotmail dot com, but remove 'ust' first.