Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day Four - Something you have to forgive someone for.

I reflect on this and go.. wow.. hmm ok... and then there it was I knew who I needed to forgive - but it is utterly personal but it is a cleansing of the mind and soul for me  and gosh yet so utterly personal.

I do forgive you for hurting me- disrespecting me because you have given me something so much better. You have given me lessons I wouldn't have learned had it not been for your action. I used to think of you often, at first but as time moved on and learned about life (love, strength, what it means to be humble and more) you slowly went away. Occasionally I give you a thought - wondering why I am not angry or should I say angrier - but then I remember the gift you have given me - this beautiful gift - I forgive you.

0 comments: