Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day Twenty-Four - Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs.

Breath - Three Days Grace
Cher - Strong Enough
All that Remains - Believe in Nothing
Carly Simon - You're so vein
Toby Keith - Talk about me

These are just a few that come to mind and I chose them because I feel irrelevant, less important, smothered to the point of the inability to breath. Any conversation I have turns to you - always. There is nothing I can talk about that you don't have an experience with - no point in my life where I can feel important in your eyes because you need to feel more important. You're so vein that you think every emotion, feeling and mood has anything and everything to do with you. Like I am not allowed to be impacted by anyone or anything else. Yet, when I explain anything... its wrong.. it doesn't make sense.. and no matter.. neither of us are changing.. you'll continue with this... and I... who knows...

0 comments: