Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dragon WIP

I love to wood burn even though I don't do it merely enough. Wood burning is time consuming... it requires patience - and I have been gravitating towards the projects that give me a fast turn around time. Here in this last however, I found myself *needing and wanting* to wood burn.

Then I came across this .. apparently I started this outline sketch awhile ago but had forgotten about it.

I love Dragons! My favorite Dragon is Saphira from the movie Eragon. So majestic and beautiful.

This guy here isn't anything like that but he's still pretty powerful nonetheless.
I am hoping to remember to take lots of pictures in my process/progress to share with you how it all comes together.

So when I am heading to the store today.... you know what I will be working on!

Have a great Thursday everyone!!

0 comments: