Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Maggie Mays - Featured Artist

The world according to Maggie Mays:
Been doing different crafts for many years and decided it was time to expand on the love and passion I have for designing jewelry. My husband and I work together in our home; using our creativity we design quality jewelry that offers a beautiful blend of traditional, unique, top quality, one-of-a-kind fine and artisan original handcrafted jewelry design's. I've always enjoyed making others happy and I know in my heart that you will be delighted wearing unique 100% quality jewelry that will give you a lifetime of enjoyment with proper care. My whole reason for making jewelry is not only that I love to create; but knowing that a finished design will make you or your sweetheart happy owning a creation made especially for you! That is what MaggieMays offers to her customer's.
Stunning mesmerizing precious, semi-precious gemstones, pearls, diamonds, crystals and bead jewelry in modern, elegant, sophisticated and classic design's with a touch of elegance, and heirloom quality jewelry. We offer jewelry design's created to wear with a pair of jeans and sweater, business attire or that special evening out you've been planning; everything to meet your individual needs.

All jewelry is one of a kind, handcrafted design's using only the highest quality gems possible that comes in all size's, shapes, and cuts to meet your individual needs.


Gemstone's and beads are bought individually to give you the best quality possible.Gemstone's are tested for authenticity, clarity, brilliance, quality, cracks, scratches, blemishes, refraction, cut of gemstone (which at times some adjustments have to be made) and much more; before being hand mounted with the utmost care and expertise. Fine Jewelry castings are designed using precious metals, such as, 10K gold, 14K gold, .925 sterling silver, Gold/Sterling, Oxidized Silver or otherwise noted.



You can find Maggie Mays Artfire Shop right here: MaggieMays Fine Jewelry
Want to follow her blog? You can do that here: MaggieMays Fine Jewelry Blog

3 comments:

myeuropeantouch said...

I love, love her jewls, I just cant afford them, beautimmus things...♥♥♥
Monika

Petra Monaco said...

Is it bad that I want to like your comment? Too much facebook but yes - amazing work!

SewKlassic said...

MaggieMays has a wonderful shop! I love her pieces. I hadn't noticed the items you chose to high light in your article until after I read your write up. Great picks from her creations. Thank you for the article :-)