Monday, July 9, 2012

Update in a flash

This months busy is THE word in our vocabulary.

To recap the start - well there's been 4th of July. It started with a parade in the morning. We went home chilled in the cool air of the A/C and then later that day went to see the fireworks.



Then there was my oldest son's wedding! And it was stunning.
The best part is I know  that it went exactly how they have envisioned it.

My daughter-in-law - so beautiful .. love them.

They are now heading back to his duty station to begin their life together!



Then we are planning on not only fixing as much as we can on the new house - BUT we are moving in before the months is over... aaahhhhh
I am hoping to have a few more things to write about over here Peaks of Inspiration 

Fit in work hours - crochet hours (I am current working on a new summer top pattern)  and family time.


1 comments:

SewKlassic said...

What a wonderful July! I was wondering why I saw a little less activity on the boards and on Facebook from you but easy to see what good choices you have been making for the very important priorities of life. Congratulations on the marriage of your son. Beautiful picture :-) Happy moving to new house. Looking forward to seeing your new top when you have the time to finish it and post later on.